Our New Website is Launched!
The Village website underwent a redesign in 2022 and was officially published in June 2023. Apparent in the new design are enhanced features that address accessibility and ease of access for all users. Please note the following changes:
- The tabs at the top of the website now open into a Mega menu, making it easier for users to navigate to specific webpages for further information.
- Under the Government tab, you may find information on all Village departments, boards, commissions in addition to meeting agenda packets, public notices, and financial reports.
- Under the new “How Do I” tab, you may find information on how to submit applications of all kinds, including building permits and record requests.
- We now have hot buttons to the most frequently-used pages:
- “Pay Your Water Bill” will take you to https://www.invoicecloud.com/lindenhurstil
- “Submit a Service Request” will link you to the Village's Beehive app, where users can submit work order requests and report maintenance issues throughout the Village.
- “Agendas & Minutes” will be conveniently located on one page, rather than associated with their specific commissions.
- “Lindy Open Data” will give you access to the Village’s transparency portal- complete with links to Agendas, Minutes, Strategic Planning, Budget & Finance, Documents, Reports, and Freedom of Information Act Requests.
- “Sign Up for Alerts” will give you the option for NIXLE Emergency Alerts, Smart911 sign-up, and/or Lindy E-News. Users can sign up for email or text alerts. Notifications are sent out for public safety, in addition to information on upcoming events.
- The Village Calendar was augmented with event pictures and descriptions, as well as office closures.