- Xfinity - 800-934-6489
- Directv - 888-679-4369
- AT&T - 855-576-7299
- AT&T - Existing AT&T accounts customer support
- AT&T TV Streaming Services - (reviews)
- Dish - 855-379-3795
- Viasat - 844-725-5606
- School Districts
- Lindenhurst Park District
- Lindenhurst Park District: New Resident Discount & Special Offers
- Voter Registration
- Before digging, always contact J.U.L.I.E. (Joint Utility Locating Information for Excavators), 800-892-0123
- Village Commissions - Learn about how to volunteer for a Village Commission
- Lake County GIS mapping - search by address for any Lake County parcel
- ComEd CARE Program
- Smart911 Program
- Illinois Municipal Guide
- Daily Herald
- Chicago Tribune - Lake County News Sun
Lindenhurst is a village in Lake County, Illinois -- just north of the city of Chicago, Illinois.
The Village has excellent access to interstate 94 and US Route 45. For a map of key village locations, visit the Locations & Facilities Directory.
For directions to Lindenhurst please Click here.
As a convenience to Lindenhurst residents, the Village Hall is a contract postal substation to the main post office in Lake Villa (206 Cedar Avenue). All services, including Post Office Boxes are provided with the exception of overseas packages, postal money orders and passport applications. Package size limitation of 22" X 22" X 22". Mail is collected at 2 p.m.
Substation Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed on federal holidays.
* Cash or check only *
The Post Office Box Room is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and closed on Sunday.